How to revive a Titan NFT
HOMEPAGE: CONNECT WALLET
- There are two CONNECT METAMASK buttons that you can use. See yellow arrows
- Problems connecting? - Log in to your MetaMask wallet - Connect to Polygon Network (see step 3) - Refresh the page and please try again.
- Try a different browser, if this doesn't work.
OPEN METAMASK: YOU NEED TO SWITCH TO THE POLYGON BLOCKCHAIN. PRESS BLACK DOWN ARROW BUTTON (SEE YELLOW ARROW)
- Make sure your wallet contains 10 $Titan tokens. Those are needed as payment to mint for the NFT. If you see this image below, you are connected to an address that does not hold 10 Titan Tokens. Make sure you are connected to the correct address.
A wallet that does not hold 10 Titans will show this page. Make sure you are connected to the correct address.
FAUCET PAGE: CLAIM MATIC
- You need MATIC to do a transaction. If you don’t own any MATIC, please click on the tab FAUCET. See upper yellow arrow
- You can claim 0.1 MATIC for free via the purple CLAIM MATIC button
- Don't forget to prove you arrrrre human 😉
- A red confirmation will be shown below the purple claim button if your claim succeeded. See the yellow arrow below
- This only applies if you are whitelisted. You are whitelisted if you held 10+ $Titan tokens before 7-7-2022. Via this whitelist you receive one free NFT claim.
- If this is the case, you can go directly to the claim page in step 6 and mint the NFT. Your claim should be visible on the claim page. So, skip step 5B ‼️
If you are whitelisted, you should see a randomly assigned "Unrevealed Titan" + purple claim button
If you are not whitelisted, you should see this page. Please proceed to the next step.
- Thank you for your early participation and contributions ❤️️ You are now a founding Titan or worlds first university backed learning DAO !
- IMPORTANT: IF YOU HAVE A FREE NFT, SKIP THIS STEP ‼️️ IN THIS STEP YOU WILL BURN 10 TITANS AND MINT A SECOND NFT ️ 🔥️
- Not sure if you are whitelisted? Please check the print screens in step 5A
BUY PAGE: BUY NFT ON POLYGON
- IF NOT WHITELISTED: Go to tab BUY and press the purple 'BUY TITAN'
- Click on the confirm button when your Metamask wallet pops up, and wait for +/- 30 seconds. This is the transaction where you burn 10 TITANS 🔥️
- A confirmation from MetaMask will pop up in your downright corner when all succeed. CONGRATULATIONS, you have revived a Titan 🪄
CONFIRMATION - CHECK 1: MetaMask Confirmation
CONFIRMATION - CHECK 2: You can also check the transaction's status inside your MetaMask wallet. Open MetaMask, go to "Activity" (see blue tab) and click on "Send Titan" transaction.
CLAIM PAGE: CLAIM YOUR TITAN NFT
- Click on tab CLAIM
- Click on the purple button CLAIM TITAN
- Because you will receive the NFT on the Ethereum blockchain, MetaMask will pop up and ask you to switch to Ethereum. Switch networks via the blue button and be patient as this is automatically done by MetaMask. If not so, please switch to Main Network yourself by opening MetaMask yourself.
- You now see a new transaction pop up in your MetaMask. If not, please connect to Main Network in Metamask and press the claim button again.
- Approve the transaction. Note: You must own a bit of ETH in your wallet to execute this transaction. At the time of writing: a transaction costs us between 3-9$ (pro-tip: do the transaction early in the morning).
- ‼️ AS THESE ARE YOUR OWN EXPENSES, PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH APPROVING
- ‼️ DOUBLE CHECK THE TRANSACTION
A first check: the successful claim page will be shown when the transaction is done.
- You can check out your properties if you click on the NFT. You can also check the rarity via OpenSea. For example Titan #925 --> https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0x2762e676a9f17c7de34fe4b124424837c7e18e1c/925.
CLICK ON THE BLUE OPENSEA ICON TO SEE YOUR NFT ON OPENSEA (= NFT MARKETPLACT)